East Idaho Credit Union has replaced it’s older Card Cash program with a bigger and better rewards system. Every single time that you perform a transaction using your East Idaho Credit Union Visa® debit card, you will earn CURewards points. As you collect points over time, you can redeem them for cash, travel, gift cards, merchandise and so much more. For more information, or to view points earned, download the CURewards app or visit www.curewards.com.
How to Create a CURewards® Account
- Visit: www.curewards.com and click on “Register” within the “Register Here” area
- Enter 110026 + your East Idaho Credit Union account number, preceded by as many zeroes as needed to make the account number 10 digits.
- If your account number is 34567, your CURewards account number is 1100260000034567
- If your account number is 23456789, your CURewards account number is 1100260023456789
- Create a username and password
Once you have created your account and have been registered, you will access your account at curewards.com using your username and password you have created.
Redeeming your reward points for cash starts at a minimum of 5,000 points for $50. Cash rewards will be deposited into your East Idaho Credit Union account 3-5 business days after you have submitted your request. To check your available CURewards points, or to see all other CURewards, visit www.curewards.com.
Redeem your CURewards points to receive gift cards to the trusted places that you shop most. Gift card retailers include, but are not limited to:
Visit www.curewards.com to see a full list of redeemable gift cards.
Redeem your CURewards points for flights, hotels, cars, vacations and experiences.
Visit www.curewards.com to see a full list of redeemable travel rewards.
Redeem your CURewards points for merchandise that includes: Personal, electronics, recreation, housewares, books, music, movies & games.
Visit www.curewards.com to see a full list of redeemable merchandise.