Federal Regulation D places a monthly limit on the number of transfers you may make from your primary share Savings Accounts or Money Market Accounts (MMAs) without your physical presence being required. Transfers affected by this regulation therefore include:
- Transfers made using Online Banking.
- Transfers made using Telephone Banking.
- Overdraft transfers (made automatically to cover insufficient funds in other accounts; see below).
- Transfers made by a Member Service Representative on your behalf.
- Pre-authorized, automatic, scheduled or recurring transfers (see below).
You are allowed six such transfers per month, per account. Please see the ‘What transactions can I do?’ box above for additional explanation.