An East Idaho Visa® Debit Card allows you to access your checking account 24-hours a day and make purchases without the need for cash or checks. The Visa® Debit Card provides a safe and convenient way to access your funds. It’s a card for any occasion and one that fits your needs.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card everywhere that Visa® Debit Cards are accepted.
- Use your card in an automated teller machine (ATM) to check your current balance, withdraw cash, transfer funds, and more.
- Use your card for local or online purchases.
- Funds are directly deducted from your Credit Union checking account.
- Transactions are signature or PIN based.
- Each month, your statement will list all transaction activity on your Visa® Debit Card.
- There is a 1% fee charged for all international transactions.
*To report loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your card, please contact East Idaho Credit Union – Visa® Department 208-523-9068 M-F 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. or 1-800-528-2273, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.